Wednesday, October 29, 2014

To my dystopian creature Squonk Levenque

Miuccia Klaar - H22O has added a photo to the pool:


To my dystopian creature Squonk Levenque


What to say about the man behind the sim? As you all can see… he's a potato bag man :D



He makes me laugh all the time, he does have the most wicked sense of humor I ever saw and a huge ability to grasp sarcasm which makes my delights!



He likes different; he likes rusty; he likes broken; he loves rain.



He's a dystopian creature and it was one of the things that attracted me when I first met him six years ago. His sims are the result of that.



H22O is closing the 31st of October and with it goes a little bit of my heart.



I want to thank you all of you that have been here, that took pictures which, hopefully, will last longer than the sim and all of you that have shown your support by helping with tips, most of them incredible generous.



I want to leave my biggest thank you to Squonk Levenque, for letting me be part of building this creation.



I am so proud of it and I am so proud of you <3



H22O






from Virtual Reality Directory Pool http://ift.tt/1p29uL4

via IFTTT