Monday, October 5, 2015

[In solitude we give passionate attention to our lives, to our memories, to details around us … ♪♫]

Charlie Namiboo has added a photo to the pool:

[In solitude we give passionate attention to our lives, to our memories, to details around us … ♪♫]

quote by Virginia Woolf


It’s the 3rd day of the b/w challenge. I visited some of my favourite places yesterday and took quite a few pics. Truth be told, I can’t decide which one I like the most, so I will start with a pic taken at Tranquility Dreams, one of the most calming and soothing sims I have ever seen. I must admit that I derendered a lot of the house and stuff from the guy who has rented the plot, I wanted to capture the width of the ocean with the small island and the pine on it. With editing it into b/w, it turned out a little bit foggy but as it really fits into the mood, I am happy with the result.


For this pic, I have chosen a song that I have already used before and loved so much when I heard it for the very first time. The lyrics don’t fit exactly but they express the feeling of being alone pretty well, so please turn a blind eye ;)

♪♫ ... calm after the storm... ♫ ♪



from Virtual Reality Directory Pool http://ift.tt/1QUUZS3
via IFTTT